NEW Flyer : Download
- Depending on the university, Erasmus documents might be labeled differently. If you are unsure about anything please ask your coordinator.
- Several documents can be downloaded here (except the latest version of the Learning Agreement, which you can find below)
- Language classes cannot be funded
Still, if you want to participate in an intensive language course offered right before the beginning of the semester, this time will already be covered by the Erasmus scholarship
- Exception: you can apply for a cost-free EILC language course in your host county; EILC language courses teach less known and taught European languages; for further information, please have a look at the EILC Website
- You can get an EU-Health Insurance card by your health insurance. Please talk to your health insurance for details
Indemnity and casualty insurance
- Ask your host university whether you will be insured and what their policy on insurances is. Please contact your insurance for details. Bonn’s International Office can help you as well.
Fill the online form, print it and have it signed by your departmental coordinator
The form needs to be signed and handed in at Bonn’s International Office; your contact person at the International Office is Ms Hille.
Propose study suspension (Beurlaubung) at the students office
- Attention: If you want to write your BA/MA thesis abroad you cannot apply for study suspension
Self-reliant application at the partner university (You need to read all Erasmus Emails! The closing date of your partner university must not be missed!)
in the Learning Agreement you note down which courses you want to take, it will facilitate the accreditation of courses after your return. This has to be done before going abroad!
please contact Dr Nicole Meier and agree with her on your course choice (and later accreditation)
if you need help finding courses, please contact your partner university (and/or have a look at our partners' Catalogues of Courses)
it is not unusual to alter your Learning Agreement after your arrival at the partner university, please note down all changes in the second part of your Learning Agreement
The signatures of all parties on all pages are highly necessary
If you need to make changes to your Learning Agreementafter, please contact Dr. Meier, then note down all changes in the second part of your Learning Agreement (+signatures from all parties)
Final approval of your host university including the exact dates of your arrival and departure
Send it to Bonn’s International Office
Please write it by the end of your stay abroad (see guidelines)
Send it to Bonn’s International Office and your departmental coordinator
These two documents plus the original Learning Agreement need to be handed in at Bonn’s International Office four weeks after your return; once all your documents are submitted your will receive your second Erasmus tranche
Transcript of Records
will be sent to you several weeks after your study stay and will be necessary for the accreditation of your study achievements
credits for modules: Dr. Meier will send you an email with instructions on how to fill in the forms (Anrechungsformulare) and with links to the forms (BZL and PhilFak Prüfungsbüro)