Student Advisor Programme
Enroll for the Student Advisor Programme and help one of our Erasmus students during their first days in Bonn!
You will be the contact person for general questions on Bonn, the university and student life. Further, your Erasmus partner will have an easier access to academic matters and your personal contact will foster cultural understanding on both sides.
Apart from that, you might have the chance to already meet a student of your future host university.
Of course, you will receive a certificate for your commitment by the end of the semester.
Application Deadline (for AJ 2016/17): 15. August 2016
- Contact the Erasmus student after you received his email address
- Welcome the student in Bonn
- Assist the student in academic and organisational matters during his first days
Please fill out the application form and send a signed version to either:
- The Erasmus Post Office Box ( IAAK Office, Regina-Pacis-Weg 5)
- Hand it in during the Erasmus office hours
The Student Advisor Programme and the Study Buddy Programme are diverse programmes. Both programmes are student support services, but they aim at different target groups.
- The Study Buddy Programme is led by Bonn's international office and will give you the chance to meet international students who came to Bonn by various exchange programmes. More information can be found here.
- The Student Advisor Programme is part of the IAAK's Erasmus programme and was set up particularly for English students. You will support students from all over Europe during their starting time (or longer, if you wish).