Sie sind hier: Startseite Studying International Programmes Other Ways to Bonn

Other Ways to Bonn

Degree Programmes

You can find general information on our degree programmes here.

In principle, students from any country can take our degree programmes. Apart from course-specific requirements you need to prove your proficiency in German. The certificate for entering higher education from your home country needs to be equivalent to the German Abitur.

Further information can be obtained at the University's International Office

Studying at the IAAK for one or two semesters

Spending a semester or two at the Department is possible as well. There are numerous organizations that support this financially. The International Office holds up-to-date information on these programmes.